J•High Summer Camp is coming!! It will be June 20th–23rd, and we will be headed back to beautiful Lopez Lake! Our theme is Surrender (Matthew 16:25), exploring what it looks like to give up our stuff, status, sin, and self to God, for our good and for His glory. The rest of the time we’ll have a ton of fun activities including camping, hiking, kayaking, swimming, boating, inter-tubing, water-sliding, games and more!
For more information and to sign up for camp, click here. Sign up by June 9th and receive the early-bird price of $155!
Dates | June 20th – June 23rd
Location | Lopez Lake, CA
Cost | $170 / $155 early-bird (limited scholarships available, please ask for an application)
Bring it On, 2013
- May 19
- May 26
- June 2
- June 9
- SB/Ventura—There will be carpools from your campuses leaving around 11:30. We will have them back by 2:30pm (to SB offices, or the Ventura J•High room)
- Carp—We will head to the class immediately after church on these Sundays (so, either come to church, or meet us after church at the Carp Campus no later than 11:30am)
Bring it On: a class for 8th Graders.
This year’s class is coming up! The dates are May 19, 26, June 2 and 9! Don’t miss out on this tremendous opportunity to be equipped for high school. Stay tuned for more details!
Coastlands Mission Trip! God is so faithful, and we had an amazing trip…check it out!
His Name—Winter Camp Video
Activities and Prayer Requests
Yesterday was such a fun and fruitful day! We joined with Realidad (Spanish ministry in Carp) and had a blast sharing the Gospel with some kids!
Today we will be serving in Ventura! We’ll be praying over the city, then joining some local Reality people to do church on Ventura Avenue, geared toward some of the lost youth of that community. After that we’ll do a park clean-up and some homeless outreach. Please join us in praying!
• Finishing well in serving Jesus this trip
• That youth and families would come to the church outreach!
• For boldness in some of the kids sharing their testimonies at church
• For the kids to be inspired to continue to serve Jesus after the trip is over (at school, sports, home, etc.)